Thursday, January 12, 2017

Goals Set


Have you linked up your own 2017 FAL Q1 goals yet?  The party is open until 11pm EST (8pm PST) January 14th so don't delay.   Scroll to read all about it in my last post or hop there from HERE.

The timing couldn't be better for me to have WIPs high on my radar because my local guild is starting a new challenge along the same lines.  The mosaic lists the six WIPs that I'd like to get done.

Although (unlike you)  I'm not eligible for any FAL amazing prizes as one of the hosts,  I still want to share what I'm up to and have a way to track things.  Shown above L-R top then bottom row.

1) QuiltCon Mini Swap
Portions are started and concept nailed down.
Taking with me in six short weeks.

2) Glam Clam
Repeat appearance for this, it's been a top since shortly after the workshop.  It needs quilted and bound and put on my bed.

3) Reflections - BeeSewcial 2015
Roll over from last month when it was blocks and now it is a finished top so that's progress.  It needs quilted and bound and treasured forever.

4) Stretch - BeeSewcial 2016
Blocks need puzzling which now I know is quite an undertaking so I hope to work some magic and complete the quilt entirely.

5) Final 21st Birthday Quilt
I've been making a quilt for each of my nieces and nephews as well as my two boys for their 21st birthday.  Because I ran so tardy for my youngest, this one in blue for my nephew had to be put on pause.  I'm using the quarter log cabin pattern from the workshop with PamRocco.  A batch of blocks are done but more are needed.

6) Improv Workshop
Speaking of Pam Rocco,  this piece is from a Improv workshop years ago that sort of gave me the boost in confidence to do more of this style so it seems fitting to make something of it. .

Well that's what I'm got on my goal list, how about you?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely projects. They should keep you busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific list. I bet you can guess which too I'm most anxious to see! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I love that list and I'm excited to see what you do with your Bee Sewcial blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Can't wait to see the two BeeSewcial quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such lovely projects on your list - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!