Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day - End of the Hallway

Last month it was all about Sewing Summit and this month it's the SBAMQG Retreat where I did most of my work and a little bit since.  It's been fun and productive with a few finishes for swaps, bees and charity with a dabbling of Ruby Wrap Along throughout.

My November Line Up: Tassel Quilt top, MQG Retreat,  Sisterly Love Quilt top, Take out Box, Stars for Nico F+F=AMS, Sandy Help blocks, 4x5 Bee Hive#7,  Travelin' Pic Stitch hexi/Post Sewing Summit Swap zipper Pouch, FMF Charity Quilt. Ruby Star Wrapping flower bow.

I'm also linking to Kati @ from the Blue Chair at End of the Hallway.  My favorite project for the month of November is the QCR Curve it Up Churndash blocks for the 4x5 bee. I kept them on the design wall until the last minute to mail and totally want to make an entire quilt with the design.



linking up to Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.

Be sure to check out the links on my post from Thursday and take a trip around the world with the Travelin' Pic Stitch Hop.  Australia and Europe link ups are growing as well as Americas and there is much to see.

Today is day 1 of Moda's Cutting Table blog's 12 days of Christmas hop. Last year there were some cute gift ideas and tutorials.
Sew Mama Sew also has a great Holiday resource on with Ultimate Handmade Holidays. And don't miss Giveaway Day tomorrow, I know I'll be busy checking it all out. 
 

Hope the home stretch of 2012 treats you well.  Happy Quilting.

6 comments:

  1. I wish out guild had retreats! Awesome finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so many lovely projects! Love how bright and colourful they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great month to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done this month! I love the churn dash blocks. There are so many great ideas with that ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen. I have tagged your blog. You can find the details here: http://colleenquiltstoo.blogspot.ca/2012/12/tag-im-it.html You don't have to pass it on, but you might find it fun.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!