Sunday, April 22, 2012

BAMQG Sew In


Dr Seuss Sparkle Punch Squares
Row Robin for Susan
Yesterday, Tina, Rebecca and I had the extreme pleasure of joining the ladies of BAMQG for a Sew In.  Their hospitality was wonderful and projects so inspiring.

I packed lightly, with 5 projects on my list:
Susan's Row Robin,done
Teal we Meet Again top,done
3x6/4x5 Bee Blocks top,done
Dr Seuss blocks, partial (75 or 120 done)
Tassels blocks, nope

Tina tackles Granny -relentlessly
12hrs of quilting was a dream and it was terrific to meet and chat with those who attended. Putting more faces to the buddy icons of my flickr friends: "real humans" LOL.
I wish I'd taken more pictures! Here are just a few...

Thank you again BAMQG for such a memorable and productive Sew In Day.

Rebecca's final stitch - hand sewn binding

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! Love these times with other quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun getting to know the three of you yesterday. I sure hope we get to see you more frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you could come to our sew day. It was really special to have the 3 of you spend your day with us. Come again and let us know when you are having a sew day and I bet we can get a group to come over the hill!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!